Saturday 30 May 2009

Memorable yet scary.. dream

Last night, it was so hot, I woke up many times.
Around 3 am I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom.
I realized I just had the happiest and scariest dream ever.
The feeling was incredibly real.
In the dream, I was first watching a show. Some kind of comedy show and the stand up comediants were my brother, Mr. P and somebody else. I can't remember who... Mr. S perhaps. Anyway I found myself laughing so much I couldn't breath or stand on my feet. I sat on the floor cracking up. he stood next to me...(don't ask who he is...)
Then a group of us (my friends, people I knew apparently) walked towards the 'tables' something like a restaurant combined with a theather. I sat next to Mr. J. It was this time and although I cannot remember his face very well, I knew he was very handsome and very charming and tender to me. We made plans to meet again the following day, I said 'at around 11, maybe' he replied 'no, let's meet at 8 and we can have breakfast together'. We were totally flirting. Then a woman who was pregnant approached us. I stood up to go ??? somewhere... when I came back she was sitting next to him. I could have been angry before as he was flirting with me knowing the lady was pregnant with his child, but I was simply very happy. Even either G or S told me 'it's not right what you're doing, you know'. I was completely satisfied and proud. After that, in some sort or self conscious moment within the dream, I thought 'how can I have been very happy if somebody is flirting so openly with me? Where is my husband? Then the scariest part came up... I thought 'yes, it's best to stay this way, then I can flirt anyone...I just have K to look after...'

No comments:

Post a Comment